Bag: Aldo Shirt: Target Shorts: American Eagle (Similar Here) Shoes: Target
If you know me, you know I have an unhealthy obsession with horror flicks. And not just any horror flicks, slasher movies. But ever since the Saw franchise came to a close, I have had to settle with a little less gore.
That being said, I still appreciate a good campy movie, so Kevin and I went to see You’re Next tonight. Though the concept was familiar, I would still recommend it. But nothing as of late has compared to The Conjuring. Kevin put it best in this instagram.
Next on my list is Insidious 2. And if I’ve put you in the mood for a good scary movie now, grab some popcorn and check out my top 10:
- The Fourth Kind (took the Paranormal Activity found-footage concept but made it actually scary)
- The Descent (touches on a wide range of fears)
- Any Saw movie (except for the 3D one)
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre (classic)
- Cabin Fever (Rider Strong, that is all)
- House of 1,000 Corpses (fell asleep with this on in the background and had the worst nightmares)
- The Strangers (loosely based on Helter Skelter)
- Wolf Creek (a bit screwed up)
- The Crazies (not at all what I was expecting)
- The Conjuring (yep, terrifying)