- 8-Pack Spa Headbands: $9.99 I use these to hold my hair back while I’m doing my makeup every day.
- Studded Sunnies: $18.99 These are a spot-on dupe of the Jaclyn Hill x Quay collaboration!
- Leopard Purse Organizer: $19.65 I just ordered this myself! It comes in 3 sizes depending on the size of your bag.
- LV AirPods Case: $22.99 Who wants to carry around a boring AirPods case when you could hook this adorable holder to your bag?!
- Headband & Hair Accessory Organizer: $14.99 I keep all of my scrunchies in the bottom and clips in the top & it looks adorable displayed in my cloffice.
- Lipstick Tower: $15.99 I have this sitting out on my vanity and it makes it so easy to find the perfect lippie!
- Rose Spray Bottle: $9.99 This is a unique gift for the girl who has everything! Give your hairspray, leave-in conditioner, etc. an instant upgrade with this bottle.
- Coin Purse Keychain: $9.99 I have heard great reviews on these! It’s the perfect keychain to hold your credit cards.
- Black Patent Crossbody: $24.99 This chic crossbody will pair perfectly with all of your holiday dresses!
- Gold Hair Tools Organizer: $13.99 Forget tangled cords, this organizer will give your bathroom a makeover. Plus, it comes in 13 colors!
SHOP THE POST:
There are most girls on Halloween… and then there’s me. I’ve done silly, I’ve done sexy, it was high time to go spooky. Honestly, I’d been wracking my brain trying to think of a unique costume this season. I have great ideas all year-round that I can never remember come October. Go figure. Luckily, Wet n’ Wild sent over a HUGE PR package full of face paints, liquid lips, shadow palettes & basically everything you need to transform into whoever (or whatever) you can imagine. So the makeup gods basically decided for me and I knew I wanted to try Pennywise.
Halloween is easily my favorite holiday. Jeremy and I thrive throughout October. Last week, we we drove to Orlando to visit Halloween Horror Nights (our annual tradition) and this past weekend we went to the infamous 18+ haunted house where the actors can choke you, push you around, and pull your hair. It was SO INTENSE. Now, we’re looking forward to this weekend because we’ll be in Kansas City and heading to the Edge of Hell, one of our all-time favorites!! All of this to say, we love anything scary, creepy, spooky, or horror related… especially the classics.
I grew up watching the original IT – side note: I hate balloons now – and we thoroughly enjoyed the two re-boots. Bill Hader is a STAR! So I had so much fun painting my face to become Pennywise.
If you’re wanting to use makeup as an integral part of your Halloween costume, I must highly recommend some of Wet n’ Wild’s latest drops. Most important were the Multisticks. They’re only $2.99 & I used the black, red, & pearl white to sketch out the smile, line my eyes, & highlight my inner corners. I cut my crease with the white liquid eyeshadow and set it with a shimmery white loose pigment – both steps I’ll be incorporating into my glam makeup routine – as well as topped the look off with their best-selling Liquid Catsuit lipstick in shade Vampire’s Juice Box.
And if you’re still on the fence on what to be for Halloween, I suggest checking out their Fantasy Makers section of the site. They have $15 kits that feature everything you need to transform into a vampire (or clown), a sugar skull, a cat & more! Happy October, loves!
P.S. Scroll to the bottom of the post to see my attempt to dress Molly up as Georgie!
SHOP THE POST:
Plaid Top: Walmart c/o | Denim Skirt: Walmart c/o | Booties: Walmart c/o | Hat: Walmart c/o
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post.
Happy Monday, loves! I am hitting the ground running today because this is a BIG week. Most importantly, our besties are having a baby!! Like… right now. They got to the hospital first thing this morning to get induced, so we’re all on pins and needles waiting for Nolan’s arrival!! On top of all of that excitement, I am heading to Nebraska to visit one of my blogging besties on Wednesday. My boo Sara of Sabby Style lives in Omaha, so I’m spending a couple days with her and then we’re road-tripping to Kansas City for the weekend to cheer Jeremy on in the race. PLUS, Kansas City has the BEST haunted houses that I am looking so forward to hitting up.
Now that I have caught y’all up on my life, I have to chat about this adorable outfit. Can you believe that this is head-to-toe Walmart?! I went in to my local store recently for some Halloween supplies and walked out with this new look. It just screams Fall! First of all, I can’t get over the details on this plaid top. From the twist front to the quarter zip, I seriously can’t believe this pretty is under $15! Plus, it comes in FOUR colors. For sizing reference, since its a juniors brand I suggest sizing up one size. I’m wearing a size large. I paired it with this $18 denim skirt that is so frickin comfy and these cognac booties, both of which run TTS.
Walmart rounded up all of the top trends for Fall and you can easily shop all of them on their dedicated Walmart Fashion page! I hope y’all have a great week 🙂