Shirt: Forever 21 Skirt: Marshalls (Similar Here) Bag: Coach Necklace: Francesca’s (Similar Here and Here) Watch: Michael Kors (Similar Here)
I can’t believe I have lived a whopping five minutes away from downtown Davidson for the past two years and have never explored it until today! It’s like stepping into a time machine with its little soda shop, barber shop, and a pizza parlor. And it’s given me wanderlust for my own backyard. Growing up in Atlanta, I have always felt that North Carolina is so tiny. But I honestly don’t give this state enough credit. So I have begun compiling a to-do list for the fall; what better season?
- Topping the list is a camping trip. Off of 321 in the mountains is Watauga Lake, which would make the perfect backdrop to a relaxing weekend.
- I have never been to the Outer Banks but I hear it’s beautiful! Many lighthouses to explore and even the drive looks beautiful.
- Only a couple hours away is Asheville and I’m thinking the perfect place to see the leaves change colors is at the Biltmore Estate.
- On October 20th, the 40th anniversary of the Carolina Hot Air BalloonFest is happening in Statesville. How fun?!
- I haven’t been to the Renaissance Festival since I was ten, but I’m ready to go again!
- And as Halloween approaches, I am looking forward to sampling pumpkin ale at the local breweries and visiting haunted houses.
Any other suggestions of fun things to do in North Carolina?