I always love when something that is comfy is fashionable… tennis shoes, leggings, tunic sweaters, and chunky scarves. Yes please! Since picking this scarf up at Forever 21 (in stores), I have gotten a number of questions about how I tie it. Here’s how…
- Unfold your scarf.
- Fold it across evenly to create a triangle.
- Grab the two far ends of the triangle, one in either hand.
- Cross the two ends behind your head.
- Pull them around to the front.
- Tuck the two ends slightly under the rest of the scarf and fluff it out until the desired look is achieved.
Voila! You have a cute way to wear the tricky but cozy square blanket scarves.